Simple Summer Makeup...

8:30 AM



Dearest Friends, 

It's officially summer! Over the past few weeks I've brought out the white jeans, stored away my sweaters for swimsuits, and switched my wine from white to rosé.  Along the same vain, I've switched up my usual beauty routine too. Just a few tweaks to keep my skin happy with lightweight and natural makeup over the next few months... 




KJAER WEIS - Cream foundation
I rarely wear a liquid foundation and I never wear it in the summer. When I do need coverage, I turn to this cream foundation in 'just sheer' to do the trick. I use my fingers to build and blend for coverage with a natural-finish.  

RMS BEAUTY - Buriti bronzer {obviously}
I'm trying to be better about keeping my face out of the sun or at least applying a lot of SPF. I rely on this bronzer for that sunny glow. I blend it into my cheek bones, forehead, bridge of my nose, and a small amount on my eyelids.


ILIA - Silken shadow stick and RMS BEAUTY - Living luminizer
I love blending living luminizer on top of buriti bronzer. Cheek bones, forehead, bridge of the nose, eyebrow crease. Lately, I've been applying Ilia's shadow stick to the crease of my eyes for an added highlight.


KJAER WEIS - Cream blush 
This blush is probably my favorite addition to my makeup routine this summer. 'happy' is the perfect shade of pink to give yourself a flawless natural glow.


KARI GRAN - Lip whip
For lips, I'm all about a simple finger dab of this lip whip to perfect my pout. My favorite colors are 'shimmer' for a subtle champagne and 'jolene' for a pop of pink.


{thank you to rose and rouge for creating the perfect summer glow!}



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many of my favorites too! The Kjaer Weis foundation is my next thing to try!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe