A Guide To Sun Care...

1:25 PM



Dearest Friends,

Nothing protects your skin better from the sun than SPF. There were many many years that I would bake in the sun. SPF was minimal at best (SPF 8!) and forget the hats, sunglasses, or umbrellas. Sometimes I'd purchased toxic, sticky, breakout-inducing formulas which subsequently got tossed! Just in time for the Fourth of July, I'm sharing my favorite SPF products that are multi-functional, effective and most importantly, nontoxic. Enjoy the sun responsibly this summer... 



SUNTEGRITY - SPF 30 lipstick
{Protect your pout with this SPF 30 lipstick. All shades have a shimmer perfect for the beach or sunset cocktails.}

RAW ELEMENTS - Tinted moisturizer
{Always in my beach bag! A light foundation and an SFP 30 sunscreen for your face.}

{A "safeguard for your skin without any harm to the planet". The natural zinc oxide and surf mud delivers SPF 30 to product against sun damage.}

ILIA BEAUTY - Radiance Translucent Powder
{I love this powder while I'm outside running errands. All natural SPF 20 to protect the skin with a subtle shimmer.}

TRUE BOTANICALS - Everyday sheer coverage SPF 20
{I wear this product every day. It's lightweight, offers full uvb-uva production and works well with all skin types.}






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe