Baby Shower Gift Ideas...

1:47 PM



Dearest Friends, 

I absolutely loved sharing my favorite gifts for new parents awhile back and I thought it was time to update with gift ideas perfect for a baby shower. Here are my favorite (green!) gifts to give someone expecting a little one...



Organic Pajamas
{Easy zip-up makes them a favorite with Dads}

Bloomers
{Perfect gift for a summer baby! $1 of every bloomer sold is donated to Every Mother Counts}

Organic Rattle
{My daughters favorite!}

Bath & Body Gift Set
{Products that smell yummy and are made with fruits & vegetables!}

Recycled Board Books
{Books are a wonderful gift and ones made of 98% recycled board makes them even better}








Image via Vogue


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really a wonderful blog! I like it very much. Here I can find everything in details.
    Good work.

    baby footprint kit

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe