Sunday Brunch 1/8/17

9:00 AM


Dearest Friends, 

We're one week into 2017 and I'm just beginning to feel like myself again. The first snow fall of the year has me stuck indoors enjoying crockpot meals, catching up on The Bachelor, and reading the following articles. I hope you are having the most lovely weekend whether in the snow or the sun.



LOOK
Image via Pinterest



LEARN
Bologna Italy Culinary Destination
Avant-garde culture, fascinating architecture, incredible food... and few tourists? This is Bologna, the capital city of the Northeastern Italian region of Emilia-Romagna. Perhaps you've focused on major Italian heavy-hitters like Venice, Rome, and Florence, but Bologna is one of Italy's best-kept secrets.


I never wanted to be that friend. I don't think any of us do, but we cool moms, we STFU Parents reading moms, we self-proclaimed bad moms, we really didn't want to be that friend. 




LISTEN


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe