Sunday Brunch 1/15/17

9:00 AM


Dearest Friends,

Well, I'm currently in Florida for the long weekend. I can't believe I'm saying this as winter has just begun in New England, but I need some sun and sand. Follow my adventures on Instagram @socialdearest and enjoy the following... 


LOOK



LEARN
Can Money Make You Happy?
I was having dinner with a very good friend of mine recently, and we got talking about money and happiness. My friend explained that collecting and drinking fine wine made him very happy indeed; so much so that he estimated that his wine collection was worth more than his home.


Montenegro Travel Guide
2017's most tempting travel destination. 



The Annual goop Detox
I'm excited to try the kitchen sink thai fried rice.



LISTEN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe