My Favorite Exfoliators...

8:00 AM



Dearest Friends, 

It's a common misconception that exfoliating your face is just for summertime. It's equally important during winter months due to inflammation and irritation. I find that I use a stronger exfoliator in the summer months and a gentler version when the weather cools. I love testing out products and here are my current favorites...


JOSH ROSEBROOK - Active enzyme exfoliator
{best year-round exfoliator}

VERED - Le chocolat citrus foaming face scrub
{very gentle, perfect for sensitive skin}

INDIE LEE - Clearing mask
{multipurpose mask}

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh can't wait to try some of these! I'm always in the market for a good exfoliator - SO important, regardless of the season. I recently attended an essential oil class where we made one with sugar, fractionated coconut oil, lemon zest, and lemon essential oil. I really like how gritty it is, but am not crazy about the residue the oil leaves behind. I'll definitely be looking into these options!

    Thanks for sharing!

    XO, Emily
    Epicurean Emily

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe