Gift Guide: Little Luxuries...

8:00 AM



Dearest Friends, 

I find that one's stocking is the perfect place to add small but exceptional gifts. Safe and healthy beauty products are an investment so Christmas is the perfect time to put them on your wishlist. Here are my beauty must-haves that are sure to have a big impact come Christmas morning... 

May Lindstrom blue cocoon serum
{Miracle cream}

Beautycounter Lip Sheer
{Plum is the perfect subtle red color}

RMS Beauty makeup brush
{This brush lasts forever}

Mason Pearson pocket brush
{I never leave home without mine}

Tata Harper eye cream
{On the top of my wishlist!}

Spa gift card
{Can never go wrong with a spa day}

Herbivore body polish
{My favorite winter body exfoliator}

Josh Rosebrook Accelerator
{The best toner to keep skin hydrated}








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe