Getaway: Nashville...

8:30 AM



Dearest Friends, 

Just got back from the Nash...ville, such a great weekend spot. I've now been down a handful of times, enough to know my way around and to check-in on Southwest a day ahead....Most know Nashville as music city but its now got an emerging food scene that stands on its own. Places to visit on your next trip should include Arnolds, Josephine's, Red Bicycle, 5th & Taylor and two memorable dinner spots, Husk and Rolf & Daughters. I definitely prefer to be off Broadway in the 12 South neighborhood but not afraid to dip into Tootsie's for a song or two. If your into morning workouts like me Pure Barre (The Gulch location) is really great especially before indulging in Jeni's Ice Cream. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to hear more about Nashville. I have to go for work in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can expense it, definitely check out Catbird Seed. I did not go this trip but it's worth going! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe